Tooth loss is common among adults, especially as we age. Rather than putting up with the discomfort and hassles of dentures, many people are opting for what is called “all-on-four or all-on-six” dental implant restoration. At Implants Pro Center™, we make it possible for you to get your radiant new smile by using the advanced technique of All-on four dental implants, which replaces all of the teeth on the upper or the lower part of the jaw. Individuals who have lost a full set of teeth, feel uncomfortable about their smile or feel embarrassed speaking in public or eating their favorite food. If you’d like to regain a complete smile after losing all your upper or lower teeth, here is an option called All-on-four dental implants. It is available to you at Implants Pro Center™. This has changed the lives of hundreds of patients at our San Francisco dental office, giving them full mouth functionality.
What Is All-on-four Implants Treatment Concept?
The All-on-four treatment concept solution offers patients with a fixed full-arch prosthesis, which is cost-efficient and graft less on the day of surgery. Full-arch rehabilitation with only four implants is a graft less procedure with two straight anterior implants and two implants slanted up to 45º in the posterior. They act as a permanent and natural-looking alternative to dentures.
The fundamental principle of the All-on-four treatment concept is well known—it makes the full graft less rehabilitation of an edentulous mandibular or maxillary arch. Making it possible with just four implants and allows a provisional restoration that can be placed on the day of surgery.
Each dental implant has one tiny screw which the surgeon inserts into the gums either on the lower or upper part. Then the dentist places a single made-up tooth to the screw. With an All-on-four implant, the dentist surgically inserts four titanium posts into your jawbone as the main anchors. Then the dentist attaches permanent denture at the four areas for an all-in-one appearance across the entire mouth. The prosthesis will remain in your mouth permanently.
Simply stating, instead of using an implant for every missing tooth, you can simply use four implants on top or four on the bottom as the main anchors. Then your dentist can attach a denture at those spots.
All-on-four Implants Advantages
- All-on-4 implant surgery has made people achieve renewed confidence not only in their appearance but offer numerous other benefits that allow patients to enjoy the smile of a lifetime.
- It can replace the entire set of missing teeth in just one day with only one surgery.
- The implants permanently secure to your mouth, and like dentures won’t loosen or shift.
- With only four implants, the All-on-four procedure restores your entire set of teeth.
- All-on-four implants cost less than changing every tooth separately.
- Bone grafting is not required.
- For people of all ages and who have lost their full set of teeth, All-on-4 implants are a fantastic option.
- It can prevent future bone loss in the jaw. This helps to maintain a more youthful facial structure—and better oral health.
How Long Does All-on-four Implants Last?
All-on-four dental implants are a permanent dental solution. Implants can last twenty years or more, provided proper oral care is maintained. The long-term implant-related achievement rate after ten years is more than 94 percent.
All-on-four Implants Reduces Restorative Chair Time
The dentist can offer the benefits of the All-on-four treatment concept to more patients because the treatment is effective and efficient. If patients use less time in the chair, they will be more comfortable during surgery or treatment, and the clinicians will consequently have the chance to treat more patients in a day effectively.
The practice of removing the temporary cylinders and the denture several times during the conversion process is usually completed in a few snaps. Furthermore, it is not necessary to tighten and loosen four screws each time. It saves valuable time for the clinician/dentist and lab technicians.
This modern innovation makes it easy to recognize the angulation of the suitable multi-unit abutment and the rotational location of the implant, aiding to optimize the final abutment position and prosthetic design.
What Is All-on-four Implants Recovery Time?
With All-on-four implants, you’ll likely recover much sooner, unlike the traditional, which typically takes three to eight months. All-on-four system can fuse to the bone effortlessly than separate implants, and this promotes enhanced firmness.
How To Take Care Of All-on-four Dental Implants?
- Smoking immediately after the surgery should be avoided.
- Also, do not rinse or touch the surgical areas, except for gentle brushing with a soft toothbrush.
- 24 hours after implant surgery, you can clean by gently rinsing your mouth with saltwater.
- For few days after the surgery, you shouldn’t be bending over, lifting heavy objects, or any strenuous activities as it could lead to more bleeding and swelling.
- Also, when transitioning from a lying down position to standing, it’s best to do so slowly.
- Brushing twice a day is recommended.
- Flossing is also advised.
- You should get regular cleanings from your dentist.
Why is the all-on-four at Implants Pro Center™ the right option?
- Treatment times are shorter - Sloping of the posterior implants avoids the need for time-consuming bone grafting procedures, while immediate loading shortens time-to-teeth.
- Rapid enhancement - A fixed full-arch prosthesis surgery quickly leads to enriched patient satisfaction by installing confidence, and giving esthetics sense and speech to the patient’s self-image.
- Lesser Costs - The concept is cheaper in comparison with conventional implant treatment modalities of the edentulous and soon-to-be edentulous jaw.
At Implants Pro Center™, San Francisco, we offer you a free consultation and investigate what type of treatment will be best suited for your dental needs. You can learn more about dental implants and Implants Pro Center™’s treatment approaches by exploring our website or getting in touch with our office. Find out today how dental implants can change your life. The All-on-four treatment concept is more life-changing than ever, both for patients and dental professionals. At Implants Pro Center™, San Francisco, we accept all major dental and medical PPO insurances, thereby reducing your worry about the cost of dental implant treatment or any oral surgeries. We also have a tremendously experienced and caring staff who will provide life-long care, maintenance, and support. Implants Pro Center™, San Francisco, is also equipped with all the modern technologies like CT-Scan, Intravenous Sedation, Platelet Rich Fibrin, etc. to provide nothing less than the best of services. You will be entirely at ease for your all-on-four treatment. Call us today and schedule your consultation at 415.481.0778.